|No. of Vacancy/s:
||[ 2 ]
|Apply Before (Deadline):
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our friendly and hardworking team. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & defector standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Theme/template integration.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Experience creating multilingual websites.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Previous experience working for a design agency advantageous.
If you’re interested in joining our organization, please send your resume at email@example.com.